Only a day after the NetEnt confirmed a €2,667,421 jackpot win, another player triggered the Mega Fortune Dreams jackpot unexpectedly to walk away €4,083,881 richer. Created by NetEnt, Mega Fortune Dreams features three progressive jackpots, the rapid is the lowest of the three, following in size by the major jackpot, with the mega jackpot awarding the largest payouts.
Mega Fortune Dreams awards multi-million payouts on a regular basis and its highest payout to date, worth €5,505,845, occurred on the 2nd of July 2017. On average the jackpot triggers every 8 weeks to award an average win worth €3.8 million. To win anyone of the three progressive jackpots, players need to first gain entrance into the bonus round. The question on everyone’s lips is how to trigger such an impressive multi-million payout.
Winning the Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpot
Players get a chance at winning one of the three jackpots once they gain access to the bonus round. Once the bonus round activates, game play moves from the main screen to a second screen bonus displaying the colourful bonus wheel on a sepia background with a yacht sailing off into the sunset.
Mega Fortune Dreams Bonus Wheel
Instead of spinning the wheel, players need to select when to stop the spinning action and have around 20 seconds to do so. The outside wheel offers a range of cash prizes while the more desired option is to line up an arrow key, which offers entrance to the next wheel. Prizes claimable on the second wheel include higher cash prizes, diamond clad arrows or the larger rapid jackpot. An arrow key on the second wheel unlocks entry into the golden centre wheel where lucky players can activate the major jackpot, claim huge prizes or line up the arrow to become the next multi-million mega jackpot winner.
Rapid, Major and Mega Jackpot Values
Mega Fortune Dreams is one of NetEnt’s most popular network jackpots with its prize pool contributed to by players at all casinos forming part of the network. The difference in prize money is directly related to the contribution percentage, 1% of bets contributes towards the Rapid and Major jackpots while 5,5% contributes to the Mega jackpot.
Mega Fortune Dreams Betting Strategy
Experienced players all agree that the winning probability increases in proportion to the wagered amount. Mega Fortune Dreams offers adjustable betting options starting from a minimum bet of €0.20 per spin increasing to a maximum of €0.80. The difference between the lowest vs highest bet is that your odds to win improve significantly, although it is possible to win on any sized bet.
Mega Fortune Dreams Mobile and Desktop Facts
Not playing Mega Fortune Dreams gives you zero chance of becoming the next multi-millionaire. If your goal is to activate a progressive jackpot, then you need to keep the following facts in mind:
- Progressive jackpot wins are subject to confirmation by the casino as well as the software developer, their decision is final.
- The progressive jackpot values remain on display for up to 30 seconds and should two further jackpots trigger during these 30 seconds the first player receives the total displayed and the second the re-seeded jackpot.
- Once a round makes a claim for a specific jackpot, that round locks for to ensure no-other can claim the same jackpot, which makes it technically impossible for two simultaneous wins to split a single jackpot.
- In the rare case that communication fails between the jackpot server and the casino the game becomes unavailable.
- The progressive jackpot counter may display the jackpot amount in a different currency to that the player is betting in, although if the jackpot triggers the amount won automatically converts to the currency the winner wagered in.
Other NetEnt Progressive Jackpots:
- Super Lucky Frog
- Icy Wonders
- Mega Joker
- Tiki Wonders
- Hall of Gods
- Cosmic Fortune
- Geisha Wonders
- Arabian Nights
- Divine Fortune
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Bonus Keno